I am travelling and researching the future of dairy around the world with the support of a Nuffield Farming Scholarship and the Trehane Trust. I’m mostly focusing on public perception, changing dietary habits and innovation.
If you’ve got an opinion on the topic, please get in touch: email@example.com or via twitter.
Stories I’ve written so far…
– Animal free milk
– Specialist milk for coffee brands
– The rise of microdairies
– Get ready for the megadairies
– What is milk anyway?
– Wow no cow: the farmer making oat milk
– Organic milk and dairy gets boost
– Where can I buy milk from a farm?
– Check out Tesco’s fictional farms
– Sweden’s and the dilemma of higher welfare
– Cow’s milk v almond milk
– The oat ‘milk’ farmer
– The Barista milk farmer
– Is the dairy industry having an image crisis?
– Arla, Nestle and the future of dairy
– Dutch reach peak dairy
– Dairy’s dilemma: what to do with male calves
— Tom Levitt (@tom_levitt) 9 April 2018